How do we identify our vulnerable customers? How do we integrate management of vulnerable individuals into our processes? How should we treat vulnerable customers? How does it affect our decision-making processes?
There isn’t a single answer to how we help vulnerable people achieve the right outcomes but there are steps we should be taking. Our event on the 14th June helped to provide some of the answers and show how VRS is working with partners to enable organisations to effectively improve the customer journey for those in vulnerable situations.
Speakers from Gamstop, Changing Lives, Surviving Economic Abuse, Abused Men in Scotland and Income Max presented, with a session to discuss how different solutions providers are collaborating to ensure that supporting your vulnerable customers can be as seamless as possible, with Prinsix, Elanev, Morgan Ash, VCX and ourselves.
You can see the whole webinar here
And the individual presentations:
- Event Introduction – Helen Lord, CEO – VRS https://youtu.be/1k2Wfrn2Scc?t=513
- Lynn Crawford, Financial Inclusion – Changing Lives https://youtu.be/1k2Wfrn2Scc?t=1761
- Katie Reynolds-Jones, Head of Marketing and Communications – GAMSTOP: All you need to know https://youtu.be/1k2Wfrn2Scc?t=2914
- Stuart Murgatroyd, CEO – Data on Demand ID.VU & VRS – an opportunity to better serve financially vulnerable customers https://youtu.be/1k2Wfrn2Scc?t=4255
- Panel Discussion – covering how different solutions providers are collaborating to ensure that supporting your vulnerable customers can be as seamless as possible. Panellists joining Helen Lord, VRS: Chris Jones, VCX; Steve Preston, Elanev; Andrew Gething, MorganAsh; Julian Graham-Rack, PrinSIX Technologies https://youtu.be/1k2Wfrn2Scc?t=5168
- Kevin Still update on ISO 22458 (consumer vulnerability) international standard-inclusive design in Financial Services, Water and Energy https://youtu.be/1k2Wfrn2Scc?t=8539
- Daniel Woodhead, Operations Manager – IncomeMax https://youtu.be/1k2Wfrn2Scc?t=9655
- Iris Quar, Services Manager – AMIS (Abused Men in Scotland) https://youtu.be/1k2Wfrn2Scc?t=10023
- Karen Perrier, CEO – Money Advice Plus & Ana Miranda, Project Manager – Surviving Economic Abuse: An introduction to the Economic Abuse Evidence Form – a pioneering tool to identify economic abuse https://youtu.be/1k2Wfrn2Scc?t=10836
- Rob Bell, Compliance Consultant – RB Compliance https://youtu.be/1k2Wfrn2Scc?t=11859
- Carolyn Delehanty, Vulnerable Customer Experience Expert – Delehanty Consulting https://youtu.be/1k2Wfrn2Scc?t=12707
- Chris Jones, VCX Vulnerability Toolkit https://youtu.be/1k2Wfrn2Scc?t=14060